Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 1, 2010

2009>>>>2010

2oo9 has passed quietly....2009 was quite a special year for me because during this April i had the 1st trip to Europe...it was more special because i didnt went there with my family but with my school band...It was really a nice experience.....

=====================================================================

2009 was also a busy year for me...although i join the band only but it took almost 1/8 of my time time..it was really a hard work to balance between it and my study...but thx God my result was still not bad...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On the last few months in 2009, i had a new experience in my life, to be the pianist for my church choir...It was because most of our pianist has gone studies...at 1st, it made me so nervous.......but after few times trying, i had become more experience in it now...

====================================================================

2010 has come.....and i am form three now, so gonna face the PMR this year.....although it was still few months from now but i hope i can well-prepared for it......

Happy New Year Everyone.....adios !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment