Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 3, 2009

3/9..A memorable day in my life

3/9...an unforgettable and also the saddest day in my life. It was a normal day for u all but not for me. I cant believe this thing can happened to me. I cannot believe that that day will came so fast. I cried and do anything that can calmed me down but that was useless. But at last, thanks God because He had showed me the ways. He also take care of everything we needed until today and helped me to came out from that darkest day in my life. I also want to thanks to all my friends that had helped me and encouraged me.
Now, it is already 1 year later, I believe that it is God will and i will obey Him......

9 comments:

  1. ahyie!!!
    we all remember this day...
    dun be sad k?
    we r fren rite?
    band is one family rite?
    dun forget we all by ur side will wipe all ur tears away..
    make u laugh..^^
    ahyie,ur dad had gone to god's hug..
    the best place for him..
    god bless..~
    smile..=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey yie...
    yup,
    we will owes remember tis day,
    cheer up dude,
    we will owes by ur side,
    to support and help u all the way!!
    he will owes be proud with u de =)
    me too hehe...
    God bless ya too!! XD

    -jiayang-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jia you~
    Although I dun really know you and not your close friend...But as a band mate, I'll always support you!Life may be tough, but you must face it yea!Best of luck in the future~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheer up ya...
    There are a lot of challenges in life which we must overcome...
    All i can say is best of luck...
    May God be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jiayou !! da ge... cheer up yeah!! God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all of u....God bbless u all too

    ReplyDelete
  7. jia you ya... god bless u n love u... god with be around u n take care of u... jia you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey man!!no thx plz..=)
    remember to laugh every moments!
    god 4 ur health..haha

    ReplyDelete