Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

CH band apperciation dinner 2009

Last saturday was CH band apperciation dinner and it was held in Grand Palace hotel . The dinner started at about 7 pm but I reached there at about 4:30 pm...because I had to prepare for the dance that night...this was really a new experience for me as this was the 1st time I danced in front of so many ppl. This dance was made up of some form 2 members ( included me ) and our performance that night went on quite well . Thx to Vivian.K , Vivien.C and Tina for teaching us the dance.That night, we had a few mini games, but the respond was not too good...haha.....we also had a few slideshow prepared by our members. After the games sessions, is the time for all the form 5 to say their last few words in their band life....( but this year nobodies cry ) . At here, I would like to thanks my session's senior Jia Yang , Hui Yii , and Terrence and all the Form 5, Gali, Benny, Kurt, Ivy, Jess, Allan, Hui Sin, Wen Yii, Yuk Kham, Jilly, Belinda and Bak Hock...Thanks all of u for ur contribution and dedication to the band this few years . At last , hope all of u can study well and get good results in the coming SPM...God bless u all.


























Men in black and Vivien Chai















all dancers...cool














Me n Vivian Kuan




me n chew ling =p



me n jessie



me n x- president..Gali



me n pik jeng

No comments:

Post a Comment